OBD Genie Troubleshooting Guide
Following this simple instructions is the first steps to getting you back on the road with all the new modifications.
If you followed this guide and your issue persist, or you have any other issues not covered on this guide please feel free to contact us.
- My OBDGENIE keeps flashing red lights.
- Turn the vehicle off.
- Unplug the OBDGENIE and wait 10 seconds.
- After the 10 seconds restart the vehicle or turn your ignition to have your radio/accessories on.
- Wait about 1 minute for all the vehicle system to come on.
- Plug in the OBDGENIE to the OBD2 port and verify is properly plugged in.
- If you still see a flashing red light, count the number of times you see it blink.
- Use the Chart below to identify the possible cause.
Note: A solid green light indicates success.
Contacting OBD Genie Support
It's our #1 goal to answer any and all of your questions, please feel free to contact us, we are always happy to reply in a timely manner.
Our hours of operation are between 9:00 AM to 5:30AM (EST).